Skip to main content

My history for the blog




Blogging has never been my dream or it wasn’t actually in my mind up until I was in the final year at College. In fact, I have never heard of blogging until one of my college mates talked about his blog during our informal chit-chats.  I said inside “What nonsense is that thing called blog?” 

He was saying “Blog is an online page, where we can write whatever. And it is almost like an online diary.” 

Back in the room, I tried to find out more about blog. And I found out that ‘blog is an online page, like my friend said where we can publish, update and share it on the World Wide Web.’ Still, my impression was same because i felt i have no story to be shared to the world's page. 

Thus, I never got curious in the blog thing and I didn’t even explore. By the way, I was facebook freak that time. And ofcorse, I am still the same. Whatever little thing I used to write other than my personal diary, I used to upload it under my timeline in the facebook. I used to get flattered because of the flattering comments and the huge number of likes and in some extent, the messages in my inbox saying they like reading the thing I have casually uploaded. 

You won’t believe me. Those days, even in the middle of class session, I would be mentally busy preparing of the poem or an article or at least a prose that I will upload for my readers as soon as i get back to the room. I must have been little crazy that time. I had the feelings that I want to write over whatever incident or whatever activity I have attended. 

Ofcorse, those days, most of the time, I would write about my boyfriend because we were very new into the relationship. And everything seemed to be new with him and everything seemed a suitable situation to write.  And perhaps, that is how I got interested into writing. Though nothing of what I write is a good piece but the only thing I want to stand in the writers’ world is because I am interested. 

Well, let me get into what has pushed me into the nerve to get the blog link for myself.  I have once posted a story about my home-culture, depicting the alcoholism nature of my maternal grandpa in the facebook. I bet the readers have loved that story. Among the readers was one of my English teachers of my middle-secondary schooling. He has such good English command, both in speaking and writing. I used to adore him because even though English is not his mother language, he was very fluent and very clear with English terms. 

In that story was his comment “Karma, why don’t you have a separate blog Account opened so that you can share this story in the blog world?” I was like down to earth with his suggestion. Immediately, I wanted to have my own blog. 

However, I am little too much poor in the online applications and functions. I though explored to create one but couldn’t do. Days went by and I kept continuing to update only my face book timeline. I saw people sharing their blog link; I opened some and read some. And I just kept having the desire to own my own blog one day. 

Following that I had several people with the same recommendations. And that’s when I requested Mr. Kinley Wangchuk, the Author of the book ‘Kadrinchoe beyond words’ to help me create a blog Account. He then helped me to contact Mr. Sherab Tenzin for the technical Assistance. Mr.Sherab is one of the pro-Bhutanese bloggers. It is always worth reading his blog ‘Bhutanics.com.’

Sherab sir  immediately created me my blog link. But due to some reasons, I still couldn’t maintain the blog actively. Sherab sir constantly used to remind me like when I am going to update the blog he has created for me. And everytime, i used to be with full of smart excuses for him.  I owe him so much for being very inspiring and motivating figure in my life, for being always supportive. 

Thus, only on July 29, 2016, I could proudly post my first and ofcorse the introduction note on the blog. And now that I am more than a month old in the blog, I am learning lots of new features, new things and new lessons like earning though blogging. It is completely new to me. And I am yet to find out how. 

Lastly, though my blog has no specific genre and neither a helpful tips like others, it is more of like a bin everything together,  I am just hoping that one day, I will proudly say that I am a “Blogger.’ 

Thanking you. 

Comments

  1. Hi Karma,

    I also feel satisfied for being able to help you on this. It is happier to see you taking it positively and picking up the pace.

    To be frank I have helped those who keep on asking to creating a blog just to forget the next day and then after few days again ask to create yet another.

    Yet I like helping because I love doing it. Yet when someone whom I have helped picks up the grip and tread, I love looking from far and patting myself. You are one of such person, Karma.

    Keep blogging. I am sure, in blogging you'll hear unheard and see many unseens. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading this sir. well, Thank you have almost been a cliche with you now. Everytime, than you, thank you and thank you. But sir, i really mean it, everytime.

      I am so happy to have your constant guidance.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so beautiful of you to come into the world of readings and writings. These two has many hidden things in itself beyond measurable terms. Of-late, i was also thinking of accounting my reading and writing habits from very low grade yet i couldn't come up but one fine time i will definitely put into my blog like how you did today. I am sure this world of yours would give you more energy level to boost your life proceedings throughout life.
    I saw few spelling errors in your article. Happy read...Thanks and keep on posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sancha sir. I didn't know you are such a vigorous reader up until these days.
      Every blog i go through, i always see that you have already read.
      Leaving me a comment really inspires and motivates me. Honestly, thank you. And yes, about the spelling errors, i will have it corrected. Thanks a lot for pointing this out. Thanks la

      Delete
  4. Interesting story of how you came into blogging. Blogging is intriguing - the more you spend here the more you like it. Keep writing la!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have rightly nailed it sir-the more spend here the more you like it.
      Recently, i am heavily attached with the blogs, exploring and exposing. sometimes it even compromises my works in the office. I am just in the think of how to balance these two.
      Thank you sir for reading.

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging and I heartily invite you to join the CBB-Community of Bhutanese Bloggers. Let us know if we can be of any help to you Karma. Once again, welcome and the most of all keep writing. Wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sir. I am really honored here. Yes, I will definitely seek helps and guidance for my betterment hereafter. And also, yes, i want to get joined in the CBB. It sounds real exciting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble