Skip to main content
Hello everyone,

I am Karma Wangmo. I am Twenty Three. I works for the Project called 'CARLEP' based at Eastern Bhutan.I did bsc Sustainable Development from College of Natural Resources, Punakha, 2015. I am Aries.

As an introductory note, i will write about myself today. Well, unlike many other girls of my age, who loves having fun and hanging out and putting heavy make-ups, I like spending time with not many people and i actually don't enjoy hanging out. And about make-up, i enjoy wearing it very lightly, occasionally.

I consider whatever I am doing as my good habit. I go out for a walk and i say "my habit is good." And i watch the korean dramas and still i say "my habit is good."But i am very stubborn, meaning i don't like accepting the defeat easily. Some people says me "I am harsh and rude." They are right because i am not a chatter box. I rarely talks with other people. Most of the time, i just smile and show some gestures and that suffices all the communications.

Some time ago, while i was at College, i had the interest to write short stories, poems and other related articles which i used to post under my timeline in the facebook. Few concerning people started recommending me to do the blogging. They must have seen me as an aspiring writer. But i just considered myself a passionate writer because i am just passionate towards writing but exactly, i am not a good writer.

Since then, following their sincere recommendation, i gradually starting liking to have one blog page for myself. And yes, i am finally with it. But I have no much idea about its features and the related usage. Guide me through and in a course of time, i am confident, i will explore and learn more.

Another thing about me is I hate making a proof read. Once done is done for me. That's why my writing usually is with lot's of errors. Help me point it out, dear followers. I will value your comment, feedback, suggestion,,,and whatever. 

I hope i will be abale to use this page regularly. I will mainly use this page for the self-composed short stories and the poems.

Thank you.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sir Chimi,,,please guide me and take me along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great to see you into blogging world. welcome and have happy times...nice read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much sancha rai. please do guide me, keep following and take me along to the deeper world of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep blogging and I will keep following dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelly sir. I appreciate you. Please guide me and take me along

      Delete
  6. You r writing good la...enjoying reading your page....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You r writing good la...enjoying reading your page....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You r writing good la...enjoying reading your page....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble