Skip to main content

Visit my new Blog


Hello everyone!

Long time right? Have you been doing good? I hope you had a great Christmas on 25th of this month. And i also hope you had a very successful 2016. Well, before i forget, let me also wish you 'A very Happy 2017.'

To me, 2016 was good. Many good things happened all round the year. The first one was getting employed. I was recruited as 'Gender and Knowledge Management Officer for CARLEP in early 2016, around February. Getting employed almost after 16 years of education is the dream of every child. And i could achieved that for which i feel so great of myself. That's why, i say 2016 was a good year for me irrespective of how hard the days were.

The last and the second reason for considering that 2016 has treated me good is because of the several knowledge and the skills i acquired on the Blogging avenues.

Blogging was the dreams that was born to me since a very long time back. But only in 2016, i could freely explore and become a part of it.I bet you know about it because i have been writing this for the past several posts. I hope you will not find this as a sort of cliche.

I seriously hope that you have been updating me on my self-hosted blog.  You know what is self-hosted blog right? Its a blog where you are the owner because you have paid for it, for the domain, for the themes, for the various features and of all, where you can also make money online.

Alright, i haven't earned any money yet. But i am certain that i am doing quite good there. I have the domain there as www.ogenstar.com.

I have several posts or updates there on the Celebrities news. I am confident that its going well as a young blog. There, I update on various information and the news on celebrities and the movies. 




 



The above posts are just the simple highlights of what are in my new blog. To get detail, please visit and subscribe at www.Ogenstar.com.

Guys there, need to sign off now. I hope i did a fair advertisement myself today. Happy blogging.

 Thanking you.  

Comments

  1. Happy New Year Karma. Still didn't bump into you yet! Where the hell were you in NY's eve??!! haha...anyways...do gift me kimchi and sushi if you know how to prepare...lol...!
    By the way, Soju is damn hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Karma. Still didn't bump into you yet! Where the hell were you in NY's eve??!! haha...anyways...do gift me kimchi and sushi if you know how to prepare...lol...!
    By the way, Soju is damn hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hi Kinle sir,

    Happy New year to you too. Happy 2017.

    Well yes, its almost a year now and we haven't bump into each other yet. Haha...could it be because Mongar is such a huge town?

    Anyway, on new year, i wasn't roaming the town. Instead i was walking almost two hours long to the place called "Largab". It was such an amazing and historic site.

    Wait, in my next post, i am thinking of writing my visit to that site. Please update me there.

    And about Kimchi and sushi, i can make but i am not sure how would be i able to gift you because the sea-weed is banned na? We need sea-weed as a main ingredient.

    Oh 'soju' is hard? Really? I like hard drinks. Haha..i think i should start looking for it then...LOL.

    Have a good day .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be looking forward to it! (wink....)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble