Skip to main content

A kind follower to my blog led me to write this...



Sometimes, just a self-vibe to write is not enough, at least not for me. I may write, write and write, write everything that strikes my mind, inclusive of all those stupid stuffs. But what if it isn’t appealing to my readers? 

I always used to worry about my poor quality write-ups and of corse I am still worried of it. So, I never used to share my writings with anyone with the fear that what if they don’t find worth reading it until I entered the College, probably four years back. 

Yes, my writings were really poor. I still remember a note from my high school boy who said ‘I enjoyed reading your letter and also to find so many errors in it.’ ‘Heww’, his reply to my love letter morally made me feel real bad. Well, that was six years ago or so. 

In the College, I started opening up, bit by bit. I started writing whatever that came my mind. I started sharing with few people who are close to me. Whenever they gave me positive comments, I used to feel like I have achieved the world right inside my palm. And yes, that’s my journey in writing. 

Up until now, I have been receiving various forms and gestures of love to what I am writing. Some would inbox me, some would write in the comment and to the far, some would even send me the email. Honestly, I have been surviving in the blog because of their love.  
 
Recently, I have again received another kind mail, subjecting as an ‘Appreciation Mail’ from a kind stranger. And here it is, in the image down. He has written;
 "Hi
You may not know me but i am a frequent visitor to your blog
You always writes beautifully and please go-on with same spirit  la
Don't give up between the journey la. Trashidelek."

 Wow! See, i have even received that Tashidelek thing which is so a honorary word Thank you Pema Thinley. 


 I just felt so proud or in appropriate, I thought of sharing this to you all. Happy Weekend, Happy Blogging! 

Oh yes, Please don't forget to update me on ogenstar.com. There, i am bringing up with exciting updates on our film celebrities. 

Thanking you.
 

Comments

  1. Congratulations Karma!.I can very much understand and feel the joy you experience when someone appreciates our writing.
    Well, mistakes and flaws are inevitable. We are amateurs. Just flow with your soul and forget the criticism you might receive. Rather if they do, take it up as a lesson to improve.

    I didn't know you were a fan of bhutanese film industry apart from korean. Haha!

    Anyways, keep writing.( FIGHTING!) WINK......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kinley,

      Thank you so much for always going through my blog and leaving back your heart warming comments.

      Yes, seriously, I feel good to have the feedbacks from the readers. Never mind, I never mind of the negative comments. I just take them as a positive critisms. Heh.

      Well, yes, I am maintaining the blog on celebrities. Please visit me there and keep supporting.

      Good day. Happy blogging.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

My history for the blog

Blogging has never been my dream or it wasn’t actually in my mind up until I was in the final year at College. In fact, I have never heard of blogging until one of my college mates talked about his blog during our informal chit-chats.   I said inside “What nonsense is that thing called blog?”  He was saying “Blog is an online page, where we can write whatever. And it is almost like an online diary.”  Back in the room, I tried to find out more about blog. And I found out that ‘blog is an online page, like my friend said where we can publish, update and share it on the World Wide Web.’ Still, my impression was same because i felt i have no story to be shared to the world's page.  Thus, I never got curious in the blog thing and I didn’t even explore. By the way, I was facebook freak that time. And ofcorse, I am still the same. Whatever little thing I used to write other than my personal diary, I used to upload it under my timeline in the facebook. I used to get flat

He was one hell of a money lover:

We say, " I want to be employed to serve the Tsa - wa -sum; the king , country and people, but, have we ever realized that it is often not true? (The signatory stands of everyone to serve the Tsa - wa -sum is a second option and almost the 'by-the-way' service.) The truth is, 'I want to be employed to serve myself, my tummy and my needs the first. I want to make hell lots money'   Alright . Nobody is better in compromising for the better money. Definitely and most obviously, everybody would love to have the job that returns with handsome money. I apparently also make sure to know the salary range before I make the mind to try for any exciting jobs. But luckily, I am not as crazy over money as the man I am going to write-about in this post. And also, to my most reliefs, I also haven't met somebody as crazy over money as him. Well, I understand, if some situations have triggered him to be after money but the way he approached was odd, and it made me w