Skip to main content

Facebook Post, most loved.

 ........Hello readers,

I have posted the following kinda book review in the facebook. And it turned out its been loved. I received 30+ comments, few shares and few personal messages expressing their appreciation. So, i thought why don't i let my blog readers also read it.

And here, it goes,,,
 
"I am reading a story where a girl and a boy fall in a very passionate love. They vowed to get married. But for some years, the boy had to go abroad for studies.

Years went by, they lost the contact. The girl couldn't think of losing him. So, one day, the girl decided to go and look for her lost love, and only to find that he is been married to another woman.
The poor girl didn't react for he seemed perfectly happy. Instead she agreed to be his mistress. She rented a cheap hotel near-by. And she would wait until he comes to her after getting done all the obligations to his wife. She would stay awake, treasuring every little moment she gets to be with her first love who is already a husband to some others.

Days went by, nothing improved in their relationship. Things just became harder for her that she could endure no more. Thus, she returned back to her original place. For some days, she remained enclosed in her room, ignoring the world outside. Anyway, that was very normal. Everybody would do that when the love isn't been recruited. It didn't take long for her to recover. She started her regular routines again, eating, reading, sleeping, pampering her parents and hanging out with friends.

Very soon, she found a job and on the same day, she found another appealing man. And a year later, she was married to him.

Her husband treated her plesantly. She gave birth to a twin in the following year. She thought she found back her happiness.

One afternoon, she was reading a poem where a poet has died after fighting for his woman love. The woman was from Upper class family. They fall in love but her parents wouldn't accept the poor poet because of the social status.

Her rich parents has conditioned the poet to become a millionaire first and then only the husband to their daughter. The poet toiled the soil, days-in and out, with bloods and sweats, fighting back all the humiliations he received from every mouth.

Years of hardworks later, the poet went back to his love with boxes of bucks. But as expected, she was already a wife to another rich man.

The poor poet couldn't resist the pain. And after composing the poem, he has killed himself.
The poem left her with ripples of questions. 'Did I fight back to get my first love just like a poet? Why did I gave up so easily?' She thought that she should have continued staying as his mistress, in that cheap rented hotel. She wondered what would have been her life if she hasn't just quit the scene but have fought bit harder to get her first love.

Days later, the thought of her first love became immense. She didn't feel connected to her husband nor to her own children. She started finding them a big shit of nuisance. She found all of them a hell.
One night, she spatted the food she is been offered and even slapped her child. And later she was crying and begging all over the heels because of the repentance.

She frantically started searching for her lost love. She posted the letters, sent hundreds of emails and made thousands of international calls, expecting to turn out that impossible love to reality.

Her generous husband who was completely unaware of what thing is going on with his wife smoothed her hair, helped her to bathroom, laid down her favorite dishes and comforted her that everything is going to get alright.

But she was totally in great despair to find her lost love again. She sold out thw wedding gifts received during the marriage just to get an international ticket, to go to where her first and lost love stayed.

Reaching there, the home was locked. It appeared no body lived there for a decades. The missing pieces of her heart couldn't collide again.

By then, she became too frail even to get out of the bed. Her kind husband would again nurture her, call the Doctors and get her checked up.

'Depression.' From the corner of the bed, she heard the Doctor saying 'Depression' to her husband.
And now, she is in the mental hospital. Her bed is close to the window. For the whole day, she would keep staring outside through that window. And in her eyes, every passers by appeared like 'Tobgay', her lost love.

.......well, I haven't completed reading the story. Wangmo is in the mental hospital. She is still calling out for Tobgay....I am pretty sure Tobgay on other side is also unsuccessfully looking for her.........

Anyway, let's see what happens next. If you are curioused to know whether Wangmo and Tobgay would meet or not, catch me in my next update." 

And yes, update me in my other website at: ogenstar.com.

Thanking you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble