Skip to main content

Story of Wangmo and Tobgay continued...


"In the mental hospital, Wangmo was kept under the close observation of Dr. Kesper.

For the first few weeks, she didn't show any sign of improvement. She kept shouting, laughing, crying, all at once. She wouldn't listen for any medications. At one point, she turn on to a nurse, grabbed her by the hand and thew the syringe away from the window. Other patients who were also as filthy as her laughed, pointing towards her messy hair.

In another point, Wangmo jumped out her bed, calling the ward boy who has just came to clean the room as Tobgay. She knelt down on him, begging not to leave her. The surprised ward boy then never came again.

By the third week, the depressed Wangmo was almost into 50th dosage of sedative. That's how, the hospital could keep her under control, otherwise she would go making scenes, disturbing all other patients, referring everybody as Tobgay; the unseen man; the man behind her depression.

Dr. Kesper would examine her thrice a day. He would console Wangmo's husband who is still unaware of the things going inside Wangmo that everything is fine with her and that she just needed some good rests.

Well, as we say, time heals every wounds. Wangmo started getting fine, physically. She started making friend with other patients and Pem was the one.
•••
Pem on other hand is a young, bold and beautiful girl who has survived the suicide attempt.
Prior to the suicide attempt and treatment in the mental hospital, Pem led a good life as a librarian. She had a pretty good life, loving parents and a circle of good friends and also a good numbers of boys wanting to own her.

But as days passes by, Pem started feeling restless. She felt tired over every tomorrow. She felt life is such a monotonous thing and that each day is like every other day. Getting up, cleaning, walking to the liberary, reading, snacking and walking back to home, she felt life isn't really exciting and adventurous. Thus, she ate two packets of sleeping pills one night. She thought, it will kill her and that she will not see another monotonous day.

But she woke up again but in the hospital, feeling the hot burns inside her heart. People thought she is mentally ill who has opted to end the life when she literally had everything in hand.
The depressed Wangmo who has minimized to call out 'Tobgay' would first weep and then fall asleep, listening to Pem's narration.

One afternoon, while Wangmo was still sleeping, Pem went to upstairs of hospital wards in the room which had a full sets of voilin. Playing voilin used to be her childhood dreams which is literally been murdered by her parents, who wanted her to be a lawyer.

And in that hospital's voilin room, it was exactly after thirteen years of her last touch with the voilin. There, she played it like no body cares, for the very long time, until she felt like she has recovered all the things that has lost in the past thirteen years.

Applauding to her play was a srephezonic Wangchuk, who can't talk.
•••
Wangchuk before diagonosing with screphezonia was a son of powerful ambassador. While the ambassador wanted to succeeds his son to succeed him, Wangchuk wanted to become a painter. He dreamt of painting the heart of a paradise.

These two tempted controversies between son and a father finally ended with son suffering from screphezonia.

When Pem wanted to leave the room, Wangchuk wouldn't allow, signalling and begging her to play the voilin for some more time. And at that time, Pem is hopelessly falling in love for the first time to that good looking srephezonic.
•••
The suicide survivor Pem and the srephezonic Wangchuk started sharing more times together.
•••
One day, the depressed Wangmo saw the srephezonic Wangchuk brushing the hair of the suicide survivor Pem. A man lovingly brushing a woman's hair was triggered Wangmo to unconsciously gain her consciousness.

Like miracles happens in the Fairy tales, Wangmo could remember everything, everything about her loving husband, her lovely twins and her happy times with them. But nothing about 'Tobgay'.

She jumped, screamed, cried, all at one time but this time with happiness.
She immediately looked for Dr. Kesper. She wanted to prove that she is alright and that she can remember everything.

She begged Dr. Kesper to let her meet with her husband and her kids. But a divorce letter from her husband is all a Dr. could show her.

Stiffed and frozen, Wangmo's blood drenched out first from her cheeks and then from her lips, after saying 'while you may never get over with the first love affairs, it always ends.'
•••
Wangmo returned back to calling Tobgay's name through the window by her bed side...

Suicide survivor Pem and schrephezonic Wangchuk got discharged, happily...

And then the 'unseen Tobgay' still couldn't be seen..."

Thanking you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble