Skip to main content

Me, now!



Again, it has been so long without any update on my blog. And here, I am with full of excuses to defend my failure to update it. 

The first in the list is ‘I have been busy!’ Alright, I have been busy. But this is just an excuse. No matter how busy the schedule is, I always used to get the time to write something about the event. However, this time, I didn’t get the time just because I didn’t strive to write. 

Well, in the serious note, I have been lazily busy over some little official events. The VC Validation workshop of CARLEP was followed by the AWPB preparation for the
FY 2017-18 which is further been followed by the first RPIC meeting which was honored by the Dasho Dzongdas of the six Eastern Dzongkhags. 

I was actually planning to update about these three subsequent events. But just then, another important event came-in; the Graduate Farmers’ Dialogue which was honored by the Hon’ble Minister Lyoenpo Yeshey Dorji. In the address by the Lyoenpo, he said that it is a historic event where the University Graduates who have chosen to do the farming career have come into a single board. 

It would be quite an alarming news if I say that there is more than 3,000 educated farmers in the six eastern Dzongkhags alone, out of which hundreds are the University Graduates. While the Nation at large is moaning for the rise in youth unemployment, we do have an impressive number of youth who are into farming. But the saddest thing is nobody recognizes them. 

For the Graduate Farmers’ Dialogue, organized under CARLEP, we could gather only 22 of them who are a real aspirant University Graduate Farmers’. They have done the MBA, BBA, BSE, B.com etc and etc from both National and International Universities just like many of us. But the one great thing about them is that they are ventured into the agricultural farming which is the least preferred job among us; especially the youth. 

Interacting with them was one exciting thing that I got, being the part of CARLEP. These graduate farmers’ are contended with their decision to stay back at village, help their parents are other village mates in moderating any modern information. They are serving as a bridge between the aid-providers and the receivers. However, some of them seems little-down with their decision. 

I was doing the registration. It had the column to reflect the designation. These graduate farmers were writing as a ‘Farmer’ in the designation column. I felt little odd because I am also a University Graduate. While I can write ‘Gender and Knowledge Management Officer’; the title Officer against my name, these group of people who also are a University Graduates wrote ‘Farmer’ against their name. 

As expected one of them said ‘having studied in the Universities, the title we earn at the end is Farmer.’ As you see, ‘Farmer’ is although the back-bone of the Nation, the title isn’t the much preferred one among us. He said 'I could have easily earned this title even without having had to go to the ECCD, forget about attending Universities'

Regardless of how and for what we are born, we wish to live well with a good name, position, fame and title.

Anyway, believe me, I am writing this in a short notice of maybe 30 minutes or less. I know this is fully unorganized. Accept the apology and thanks for reading. I hope I won’t take much time for the next update. You may also visit me at http://ogenstar.com/.

Have a good day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble