Skip to main content

Inspiration!

To be inspired, one needn't go anywhere or do anything in search of it. What is needed is the continuous perseverance. Continuous perseverance? Ok. Let me explain it in my own way. Continuous perseverance in my understanding is how we see every little thing through a positive lens. It also is about continuously drawing lessons from the past mistakes and preparing for a meaningful future. Inspiration is what makes a person to look beyond what lies within one's reach. 

You may take my example of how I get inspired through a seemingly little pinch when I was in the midst of drowning my hopes. Lately, due to various work stresses like not going the things in an expected way, not getting the attentions on what I feel I deserve has somehow disturbed my working patterns. I heavily lost my interest especially in writing after office. Did I tell you this, that I usually write my blog posts after I get home from the office? 

Anyway, after that one incident when I was least appreciated for the works I have done I mean after that incident of not recognizing the efforts I have put to produce all those manuscripts from the scratch when nobody was willing to do that, I felt terribly down. My interest in writing suddenly faded away. I then didn't write a single sentence for the next three days but just kept waiting for some write-ups to come from those elites who made me feel bad. But forget about receiving a full blown article, not even a highlight on a single story came out. It was like expecting for the salt to germinate. 

“Alright. This is not good.” I said to myself. “I shouldn’t live like tooth for a tooth.” 

After consoling myself that no ladder is smooth unclimbed, I took up the writings again. But with a heavy heart. Heavy heart? Yes, heavy heart in fact, heaviest heart because those elites still don't realize what is going wrong. It was like seniors are always right no matter what the point is? 

So, to get rid of the shelve I was covered with, I was in dire need of something to cling upon, or something to hang or rest on, or somebody to assure me that everything is gonna be alright. 

And just then, like my prayers are been heard, or to my most unforgettable blessings, I got what I was looking for. You may wonder what could that be. 

Alright, as I said, to get inspired is an easy task if everything viewed is positive through a positive lens. You see, like a miracle, my inspirations to keep writing regarding the works that our programme does came back when I was chatting with one of the journalists who do amazing stories and news coverages. (To me, I always believe that the media persons and journalists write the best. It is true, they write the best. And getting the positive feedbacks from them on your writing is kinda rare and honor.)

Honestly, I never knew that one journalist I was chatting with have been closely following everything I write until she said me I am doing a brilliant job and that she very much likes how I write.

At first, it felt awkward to accept her compliment because she herself writes so well that my write actually may not meet her standard and, secondly, I was fighting the world which saw my write-ups are not in line with their expectations. 

However, her compliments were genuine. She even said that she is looking forward to meeting me in the future. Omg! That was too much. I felt the need to write even more and even better to keep her expectations and trust on me alive. It was so a mysterious energy that just got conceived in my passions to keep writing. It revived all my lost energy.

Turning off from the chats, I realized that I am not the same person from a few minutes ago. I felt I am new. I felt I am strong, brave and confident. I felt I can still fight with all those factors that pull me back. And I realized that the short conversation I had with that journalist is what it should be called an ‘Inspiration.’ 

So, I drew my conclusion that, “an inspiration is that one factor or energy that makes you feel to live once again when you were on the verge of dying. It also is that one word that changes the whole world.” 

So, you see, inspiration comes in many forms. While my inspiration came in the form of good words, some inspirations can also come in the form of songs, prayers… and even from the battlefield. What is needed is to take time in reflecting, realizing and reapplying every little thing positively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble