Skip to main content

To the lucky girl: take care of him

Hey lucky girl,
I am titling you 'a lucky girl' though I don't know how lucky you would be if he changes his ind like he had when I was in your position I mean when I was his girlfriend. 
Anyway, for now, you're lucky at least in my eyes because I always had and still have the desire to be in the same font as you're now to him. (Only he knows what I have been lacking that was found in you and got me dumped. And only god knows how I repent of permanently giving him my heart just to get it dissolved in between his love and getting broken.)

To rest on his shoulder, to smile looking at his eyes, to rub his hand to make myself warm, to listen to everything he has to say, and to finally wake up from his bed was always my dream that is still incomplete.

In fact, you may not even understand how I wished to be the reason of writing his diary, his profile pictures, his cover page, the reason why he would rush home from the office and why he would frequently lose the concentration on his reading at the sight of me biting my lips at the doorway.

But, hey lucky girl, I didn't have the liberty to accomplish my aforementioned hopes, wishes and dreams with him. But you're having all of it, and I want you to give him the best of everything, even on my behalf.

Treat him best like any good loving wife would do to her husband because I possibly can't hold to see him disregarded. (I may interfere anytime if I know that he isn’t treated the way I would have.)

Don't pour out your tantrums, if he, by any chance, didn't fill your expectations because he is your husband not your power bank. Understand that he is always at the best side. Do not shout on him if he happens to come home late or even with the smell of liquor because he would've always remembered you all the while. Even if not, understand he often needs the space of his own. Don’t let him compromise his friends, families and fun just because of you.

Always give him the time to do what he likes. He likes spending the holiday with books and music. He is adventurous. He likes hiking and getting lost in nature. He also really likes the scenes of a clear blue sky and the prayer flags. (Sometimes you may also snap some beautiful pictures of a morning sky or the sky conceived by the dusk and share with him. He’ll definitely love it.)

He also is obsessed with the 'Manchester Football Club.' Let him watch the matches. If you can, give him the company and equally cheer on his team. If not, let him just spare his few hours before the screen as the way he want.

Well, I don't know if you already know this. His favorite color is blue and the favorite number is 7. And by any chance, if you're confused what to gift him on his birthdays or anniversaries, don't worry. You needn't have to be selective because he values whatever the gifts and the souvenirs. But don’t forget to get one.

Also, never treat his parents any less than yours own because his 'strengths' are his parents. Do not let his strength turns to be his weak points. Be his companion in all weathers. If he comes home tired and exhausted, let him rest. Don't dragged out for the drives or walks. If he want to spend his weekend lazily over the couch, let him. Don't plan for the shopping or the night-out.

One more, sometimes he may forget the groceries you have asked for or forget where he just kept the car keys. But that’s ok. Don't complain. Being absent minded isn't his flaws because he is busy remembering the complicated scientific rules and formula for the better causes. He is busy remembering the smell of your hair, your shoes in the first date and the tactics to make you happier.

Oh well, do you also know he that has a blog? Yes, he has a blog! He writes very well there. But the post number is very less. And here I am, logging-in every day to his blog and dying to read the new post. I wanted to ask him to write since a very long time. But you know, we aren’t in that relationship to compliment and complain each other I mean yea, we never share anything. So, I humbly request you to remind him about the blog.

And the last for today, don't expect him to put your name in the social media and claim that you belong to him. Actually, he is quite conservative I mean he believes that the social media are not where he can publicize your love stories. He really doesn't expose and expresse his feelings online unlike many other couples. Nevertheless, he is romantic in his own way. He will say how he missed you, and how he wanted to have his own child from you and make you feel like a princess. Embrace all those little efforts of him. He is such a gentle person.

Please handle him with care. He is soft and tender. Always love him and be truthful. Don't pour our all your girly qualities. Don't be that drama queen. He may not really like you being overly expressive, possessive and exaggerative. If by any chance, you are enough of him for the good reasons, let me be the first to know. I still have the guts to beg and kneel over his love. (I am just not so over with him. I know this will last for eons of years from now.)

~Regards.

(Note: Fiction For Fun.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble