Skip to main content

Happy for him

I've never been happier this way, I mean not this way, the way I felt happy at the news of him fathering a child...
Sherab Tenzin, the founder of druktrails.com has been my inspiration and saviour in my blogging journey for the last more than a year. While I respectfully call him 'ata', he affectionately call me 'ausa'. We are more like a real brother and a sister who are bonded over our shared passion in 'blogging'.
This may be a cliche but this is my submission that ata Sherab has always been a reliable person to whom I share every little problem I face in blogging. No one knows better than him of how limited knowledge I had on blogging when I first opted to start a self-hosted blog at ogenstar.com. With his immense kindness and guidance, I am proud to reveal that my blog is at a presentable shape now.
To literally reiterate, ata Sherab is equally approachable and down to earth. He is too humble to the extent that he even share me the amount in his adsense account. We trust each other despite the fact that we haven't met in person. To me, he is one person to whom I can blindly put my faith in my effort towards establishing myself into the list of 'pro-bloggers.' He is very hard working and his knowledge on blogging is way commendable.
So, yeah, as you may have seen in some of my previous posts, we are in a very good contact. We share every little thing about our blogs and we somehow know what we are upto. But one thing that triggered me to write this tonight is, I can't believe we haven't talked of our world outside the blogs.
Ofcorse I know he is married. But how dare I forgot I mean how dare I have been living this long with the self assumption? You know, I've always thought that ata Sherab is a father to, maybe, two kids. The way he guides me, the way he advice me, the way he supports me are always matured and rational. He always sounds old and wise. So, maybe, that's the reason why I thought ata Sherab is a father.
But can you imagine this? I was surprised to the ground to receive his message that he became a father today.
"What? Are you kidding me?"
It was the immediate and involuntary response I had to his message, "Ausa, I have become a father today."
I couldn't believe at first because in my head, he is already a father of two kids.
"What? Became a father today? Only today?" I unusually stressed on the later part.
"Yeah, only today." He answered me.
Oh my God! I couldn't really catch my breathe. I didn't even know if I was happy for this happy news or embarrassed by my ignorance and assumption.
But one thing I was certain of was that ata Sherab is gonna make one lovable and a responsible father.
I wrote my short 'Congratulation message' to him in his inbox and right after writing the message, I am here writing this post which shall go in my free-hosted blog at karmawangmo777.blogspot.com and get it archived there. If I get the mood sometimes later or anytime later, I shall once again read this post and remember all of these unexpressable feelings of happiness and excitements running down my cells.
Ata Sherab, let me tell you again that I am happy for you and your wife. Let me join everyone to welcome your son. May he grow just like you; wise and humble. And yea, a reminder to you, that you may get busier now; as an office goer, as a father, as a blogger but I shall keep poking all of my blogging myth for you to solve😉.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble