Skip to main content

A piece of comfort for you guys


Today, the Preliminary Exam (PE) result is out. And I heard that 80% of the graduates could make through to the Main Exam. This is one of the good news to everyone, especially to me though I am not in the list. But I can feel the kinda feelings the graduates are feeling today because I have experienced this day. 

Firstly, I want to pay my sincerest congratulations for the scorer above the cut-off mark. You all must be feeling like one of the dreams has come alive like I have felt during my time. So, I want to say ‘you have achieved half of your dreams but never forget that you still have a quarter un-achieved to make your dreams full.’

To almost 20 people in my facebook list: who are somehow close to me, I asked about their result. And to my expectation, all of these 20 people have passed the PE. So, I am really happy today. Therefore, I don’t have much to say to those who could make through because they must be already in a good mood and this piece of writing wouldn’t mean much to them. But I have few things to be shared with those who couldn’t clear through. 
 
I just want to say this,,, ‘RCSE doesn’t really define who you are, how academically good you are and how good you are at language or whatever. RCSE to me, just defines how lucky and how fortunate you are.'

Some of you who couldn’t have a good result today must be feeling low, weak and ignored. You must be feeling like you are just a waste. But let me tell you, getting through RCSE is not everything. Just by not scoring good marks in RCSE doesn’t end everything. 


A way better portion of your life is waiting. All you have to do is be strong and keep moving. You shouldn’t be losing your hopes and trust. There always is a room where you can enter in with what you are. 

You know, I have also been the…let’s say victim of RCSE though not in PE but in Main Exam (ME). I couldn’t get selected in ME. That day, I have felt like my dream has been crumbled down. I really felt low, rejected and really didn’t know what lies before me. Perhaps, that was my first failure in my schooling life. 
However, the one thing I am proud of myself is I didn’t become weak. Rather I took that failure as a challenge. You know, since then, I started paying more attention on whatever I do because of the fear of failure again. I became more determined and more aggressive, positively. I wanted to proof that I am not useless as proven by RCSE. 

So, I attended the job interview of the one I am doing now. I didn’t take that lightly because I already got the lesson from RCSE. I didn’t want to fail. I invested more effort and more concern. And luckily or unluckily, I could proof that RCSE is not only the thing. 
You know, although I couldn’t get through RCSE, I am perfectly happy now. I feel I am successful to the best of my ability. I am contended now. 

So, you guys don’t lose your hope. Keep strong, keep moving and keep discovering your destination. It won’t take much to discover if you start finding it from now.

Comments

  1. Dear sister,
    I am one of the victim who couldn't cross that bridge so called "PE". But you raised my head and made me think over. Thank you so much for making us believe in ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

My history for the blog

Blogging has never been my dream or it wasn’t actually in my mind up until I was in the final year at College. In fact, I have never heard of blogging until one of my college mates talked about his blog during our informal chit-chats.   I said inside “What nonsense is that thing called blog?”  He was saying “Blog is an online page, where we can write whatever. And it is almost like an online diary.”  Back in the room, I tried to find out more about blog. And I found out that ‘blog is an online page, like my friend said where we can publish, update and share it on the World Wide Web.’ Still, my impression was same because i felt i have no story to be shared to the world's page.  Thus, I never got curious in the blog thing and I didn’t even explore. By the way, I was facebook freak that time. And ofcorse, I am still the same. Whatever little thing I used to write other than my personal diary, I used to upload it under my timeline in the facebook. I used to get flat