Skip to main content

I missed my blog



I missed my blog

Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago?

You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though. 

But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write?

People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do want to call myself a writer. No, I don’t want to be a writer because I don’t deserve this entitlement. But I just want to write and write and write.

Someday, I want to be able to make people hear the cry of a sky, laughter of the air and the odor of a rain through my writing. I want to express the smile of a season, story of a year and color of a day through my writing. I want to understand the talk of bird’s chirp; like how is to be an animal or even a ghost. Wahhh! It sounds exciting. How would I be able to make the communication of a non-human? Should I watch more of horror movies to understand them or should I just go for an adventure visit? Or should I just go in the middle of a jungle and stay the night to have the real taste? 

Well, for now, whatever I want to write is external driven. Only when something touched me differently, I can write with confidence. But I don’t like this part of me. I want to be someone who can write with whatever topic, whatever incidence or whatever environment. I really, really wish for this. But more than this, I wish I have the habit of proof-reading. Most of the time, I don’t re-read. Though I have enough lessons on the need to re-read, yet I am habituated in not doing. Sometimes ago, I was writing a report from one of the meeting I have attended. The most embarrassing lesson from that was I have miss-wrote the name of the focal person there. That error was not because I wasn’t familiarized with the name. But it was because I was careless and got the typing error which would have easily captured if I do just a onetime re-read. 

Anyway, nonsense off now! I am hoping I would be able to come up with some informative writing, the next time because I keep missing my blog.   
So, to all the bloggers, Please taking me along. I am counting on everyone. Good day to all!

Comments

  1. You write so well! And your blog posts soothe my heart. I will say one thing to you-keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sir...

      Sir, did u know that i am followoing you? Sherab sir recommended me to do.

      Alright, i will keep writing. Guide me

      Delete
  2. This is the sign of maturity in blogging. The feeling of missing your blog and getting addiction-kind-of feeling itself is a charm of blogging.

    There was a time when I used to wake up in the middle of night to draft a post for my blog. But now this old man is losing grip to time. It seems you are doing good. Keep going Ausa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sherab sir.

      You never fails to inspire me. Thank you for all your love and guidance.

      Delete
  3. Sign of a ink in blood... wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir Samten. Oh hi! let me firstly pay my greetings. I am Karma Wangmo.

      I do have a huge interest in writing. That's why i created this blog. But i am very new. Please, i will keep learning from you all.

      Take me along la....thanking you. have a good day sir

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble