Skip to main content

2nd Part: 'That, my oddest Love story,,,'

Image result for Love emoji

..Story Continued...

Over some lame excuses like a coffee meet, or the evening walk or for the group discussion, Ray and i continued seeing each other.

My love for him grew more every time i saw him.

On the third Saturday of our first meet, he was wearing a black quarter pant with a white waist, which means his arms were cloth less. I noticed a faint tattoo on his left arm as we were walking along the local Street of some down town on the path to the city.
"Hey, excuse me. There is something on your arm." I said.       

"What? Something? What is it?" He turned his shoulder to my side. I felt funny on how panic he has sounded.

I wipped off the little green insects crawling up his shoulder.

I took that chance to give quick study at the tattoo. It was written, 'love Laura' with a small heartshape at the end.]

"Thanks." He acknowledged. I gave a slight grin because i was already wondering about the tattoo thing?

"Laura? Who could be that person? His wife? First love? Or maybe his child?" A string of the possibilities made an unending chain in my mind.

By then, the sun has already set. We were walking along a little beach at the end of the town. The warm sea water constantly wetted our feet.

"Oops, my dress." I exclaimed, when a sudden strong sea waves reached till my knees and my long cotton skirt got completely soaked.

"Oh, i am sorry," said Ray and kneeled down to help me squeeze the water out.

"No, no. I can do myself." I turned out from him. I didn't want my respected crush to get down and help me dry my cloth, when all over sudden, i stepped onto a big beach bolder and collapsed down.
It was funny how i fell down. Ray laughed for so long before he sat down on the sand, close to me. I, out of embarrassment, didn't get up instantly but kept watching at the stars.

"Ray, have you ever made an attempt to count the stars?" I asked to forget my embarrassment.
"Huh, ahh, no. I haven't. And did you?" Ray forwarded back the question to me as he also lied down, on full rest like me, facing the sky.

"Well, i tried counting the stars once, when i was seven. I could count till 237 when the sky suddenly got gray and started raining. Since then, i never made the 2nd effort to count." I said.

"Alright then, should we count the stars now but only those stars surrounding us?"

I agreed. We counted in silence. And exactly after five minutes, we announced the numbers.
"112." He said.

"I got 114." I said.

We recounted, this time together and we got 113 stars that were surrounding us.

"High-five?" said Ray. "Both of us were very close in our first attempt.

I gave him High-five, clapping on his right palm with my left palm. And that moment, he took the chance to hold my hand. He continued keeping my palm inside his big grapse.

I felt good at the idea of holding one of his hand. I smiled a huge contending smile, inside.
"Zoe, i think i am falling for you."

"What?" I exclaimed a big sweet exclamation.

"I love you." He whispered in my ears.

A sudden rush of chill blood ran down from my heart to all over the body.

"Am in the dream? Is this man real? Am i hearing the right thing?" Another series of questions got piled up in my head.

"Ray?" I called his name. He responded a sweet response. I touched his face to confirm that i am not dreaming. And yes, i could feel him, the soft-tonned skin and a little hardy beards. He was real and that i wasn't dreaming.

"Ray," i called his name for the second time as he bent down and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Such a gentle man he is." I wanted to shout out, to let the world knows that this gentle man of 34 or 35 is cool enough to take all of my heart.

Meanwhile, Ray kissed me on my lips, slower at first and then fast, reaching to my tongue and teeth. Our breathing got heavier.

He climbed on top of me. The sky was roofing us, the sea waves our wall. He reached down to my breast and further down. I was already moaning hard as i helped him to unbotton his pant and he unzipped my bra.

Gently, he got inside me. I gave him my response. I said, "Ray, i love you too." And saw him smiling brightly. I wished that the same smile be planted on his face permanently.

°°°
After our happy exhaustion, we shared the cashew burger and the black wine that i was carrying in my handbag.

We shared the wine from the same bottle and bit-in the same berger. I was feeling so good at how intimate our relation has turned out.

°°°
"Should we just sleep here?" He suggested.

"Here? No. It will be freezing by the midnight. The temperature in the sea will exponentially drops down." I said.

"Don't worry. I will keep you warm." He assured.

Ray pulled me in his embrace, covering me well in between his broad shoulders. I slept listening to his heartbeats as he gently brushed down my hairs.

°°°
"Ting Tong..." The doorbell rang.

I was taking the afternoon shower after catching my lovely Ray for the Sunday lunch. Because, we were off on sunday, Ray and i were out in the city for the lunch.

"Ting Tong..." The doorbell rang again.

"Wait a minute." I shouted from the bathtub and quickly covered myself with my newly brought moron bathrobe. And reached to the door.

"Mam, here is a delivery for you." It was the boy in charged of the room service.

He handed me two shopping bags. I opened the first one.

"Oh. The dress!" I almost jumped with the excitement. It was the same silk dress with the rose patterned against the dark linings, the one i saw in the Oyster mall when i was going out with Rose.

"Are these from Rose?" I questioned myself wondering who could send me such a lovely dress that was beyond my affordability. It was $1500, half of my one month salary.

I opened the other bag. It had a white shoe.

"How beautiful." I exclaimed, as i was feeling and touching all parts of the shoe. It glittered, giving a diamond rays.

My phone alerted with an incoming message tone. I opened and yes, the message was from Ray. It read, "Hi honey, did you get the bags packed? It has a shoe and the dress. Wear them and catch me at 6:00pm. I will be in the lobby."

"My God, you were the one to send me all those? The dress was my favorite. How did you know to pick up that one?" I replied.

"Long story...I have been a pervert since i first saw you. I have been following you even in the malls. I saw you liking that dress. So, i picked that for you."

"So sweet. Thank you. I will catch you soon...ummahh." I sent him some kissing emoj.

°°°
"This dress? When did you buy?" Rose exclaimed asap she entered the room.

"Ray sent me." I announced proudly.

"Really. Did he? When? How did he know that you liked it?" She threw me a chain of questions.

"That's not important now. Instead, come and help me dress up."

Rose, my humble friend, helped me to dressed up. She made my hairs and also colored my eyes and even chose me the lip gloss. By the way, Rose had a huge dressing senses.

"Wow, i am sure Ray will be fainted to see you tonight." Rose said.

And just at the mention of Ray, i received another message from him, asking to bring along Rose.
I showed the message to her. Excited Rose did the quick make ups, wore her favourite sky blue knee length skirt and a shining high heel.

"You are prettier Rose." I said. She blushed.

The time was 5:45pm. Both Rose and i were ready for the appointment with Ray at 6. We had some 15 minutes left in our hand. So , Rose and i engaged in taking pictures of us from all the angles.
But my mind kept wondering about what could be the function that Ray has to call both Rose and me.

°°°
- - to continue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble