Skip to main content

Love from a gentle soul:



 I always get fascinated when I get the love on my writings because writing is the only thing I am truly passionate about.


"A passionate writer." I call myself.
But I often fail to produce one good write-ups owing to my very bad habit of being 'fast and furious.'

"Fast and Furious?"

Yes, I am such a bitch who is very impatient.

I sometimes wonder myself how fast I write and how furiously I hate to proofread it. (It's disgusting! I repeat, it's disgusting because no writers leave their works revisited.) I, in no way, is possessing the very basic quality of naming myself a 'passionate writer.' I write, and, that's it! The draft and the final😉.

Anyway, what is exceptionally exciting on what I write is the genuine love I get from some of my humble readers.

In my life, if I have to choose one thing that I did right, it will be the decision I made in my college time, two years back, that I will put my sweat and blood into 'writings.'

To submit the truth, I never had a good writing skill though I used to read with a mobile light when my Ama complains of not putting the light off when I sleep.

I still get confused with the eight parts of speech, and, that's how I get many of my grammars funny. (Excuse me for that.) I am very poor in vocabularies. Even for a word like 'Starship', I need to refer the dictionary, and, that's why my writings are usually simple, direct and often confusing. (Wink.)  

However, my limited skills and limited knowledge in language never hold me back when it comes to writing particularly because I am committed to it.

Whenever somebody asks me how do I see myself in a few years from now, I always get an image of me wearing big spectacles in oversized trousers with a stopwatch in the front desk, the lamp, and the piles of books walling my room.

But,

"I see myself as a successful woman with a decent job and an adorable child with a faithful husband." I answer them. (Actually, I fear to be that one unique girl from the family and the society, where I will not be married, where I will not become a mother, where I will not experience the dramas the life will give and where I will not end my life like any other women.)

I heavily console my heart to be in the category where I am supposed to be belonging
.

However, nothing is making me happier than the love I receive from the readers. It's honest. I feel I am been subjected to the rays of hopes and happiness when they shower me with their rains of love.

To admit, I experienced some downfalls, and also received several negative remarks. I even cried at one time when I compared my writings with some other professional writers and found it to be way poor. But the best part is, I equally got cheered and cherished from many people.

One lawyer from West even offered me to be his client as a full-time writer. But since I am already working, I had to decline it.

My previous boss always liked how I write. In the crowd of senior officials, he announced, "Karma writes very well!"

"Huh?" I almost broke down because my boss is a profound writer himself.

It has been a long time I haven’t got to read your read your blog due to my busy works. I am actually already missing it.” A man said to me.

By and by, I received lots of love, among which the love I recently received from Mr. Kencho Tsheten in the form of a comment in my recent posts on 'women farmers' is the one!

He has written,

“Dear Ama,
Ur daughter is a very good writer, with a beautiful heart and pretty smile at her face. All the social media user were following her, coz of her creative writing n capacity in doing story related to social plus point.
She even owns handsome husband, which she cares more n depicts her loyal to her life partner.
Therefore ur daughter is really exemplary in this modern world n I wish I do have a daughter like yours.
Your daughter lover.
Regular follower of her post.
 
(This is one very beautiful message right?)

I exceptionally felt proud of myself to receive such a lovely comment! And couldn’t stop writing this post. 

Kencho has directed the message to my Ama. But only if she could read, I can't be more proud to see her smile.

Thank you Kencho sir for leaving me your love. And I promise, I will try even harder and write even better.

The ‘Love from a gentle soul’ I said in my title is entirely dedicated to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

Until we meet again

You once asked me if I could stay without thinking of you. I wasn't clear myself at that time. I thought, yes, maybe, I can stay without thinking of you or perhaps even without you though I didn’t tell you this.  Thinking back, I am realizing how stupid I was at that time to think that there wouldn't be a day I have to pass without you. I was so ignorant to not realize the impermanence of the love we were into.  Now that the time has come where I have to live without you, I am finally getting the answer. The answer is no. No, I can't stay without thinking of you. You are in my every thought and prayer. You are in every people I come across and everything I see. It’s insane how all the people I see look just like you but only to turn out they are actually not making me more miserable.   There is nothing that doesn't remind me of you. You had me captured in everything. I think of you when there are car honks in the street. I think of the time when you used t

He was one hell of a money lover:

We say, " I want to be employed to serve the Tsa - wa -sum; the king , country and people, but, have we ever realized that it is often not true? (The signatory stands of everyone to serve the Tsa - wa -sum is a second option and almost the 'by-the-way' service.) The truth is, 'I want to be employed to serve myself, my tummy and my needs the first. I want to make hell lots money'   Alright . Nobody is better in compromising for the better money. Definitely and most obviously, everybody would love to have the job that returns with handsome money. I apparently also make sure to know the salary range before I make the mind to try for any exciting jobs. But luckily, I am not as crazy over money as the man I am going to write-about in this post. And also, to my most reliefs, I also haven't met somebody as crazy over money as him. Well, I understand, if some situations have triggered him to be after money but the way he approached was odd, and it made me w