Skip to main content

Until we meet again



You once asked me if I could stay without thinking of you. I wasn't clear myself at that time. I thought, yes, maybe, I can stay without thinking of you or perhaps even without you though I didn’t tell you this. 

Thinking back, I am realizing how stupid I was at that time to think that there wouldn't be a day I have to pass without you. I was so ignorant to not realize the impermanence of the love we were into. 

Now that the time has come where I have to live without you, I am finally getting the answer. The answer is no. No, I can't stay without thinking of you.
You are in my every thought and prayer. You are in every people I come across and everything I see. It’s insane how all the people I see look just like you but only to turn out they are actually not making me more miserable.  

There is nothing that doesn't remind me of you. You had me captured in everything. I think of you when there are car honks in the street. I think of the time when you used to sneak out from the work and wait for me in the parking. I think of you at the touch of the breeze in my cheeks. That first walk we had by the railings letting those freezing breezes kiss our cheeks. You asked me for my hand but I refused. Had I known that this day will come, I would have to hold your hand first and rub for the heat. 

I think of you when I got nothing to do because with you I was never left ideal. The way you let me be a multi-tasker from a writer to an analyzer, from an advisor to a planner, you kept me engaged for good.

I think of you when going to bed. Your starving stares, the heavy breaths, your dampening skin, and the delicious you. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night longing for you to take me in your embrace like you used to do. But the reality hurts. Sometimes I hate opening my eyes in the morning to face the world in your physical absence. 

I think of you at the sound of the river flow, at the flower bloom, at the coffee stream, at the sunset, at the songs I listen to. I think of you at every word I am jotting down right now. I am thinking about what you are up to at this very hour. It's 9:20 pm and I am thinking if you have had your super or had taken the shower. I am thinking about what might be going on inside your head or what would you do in the next five minutes from now. I am thinking if I am ever crossing in your mind. 

So you see I can't exactly live without thinking of you. But what I can do is I can survive without you. I can survive clinging to your dreams. I can survive wishing for a day to come when I will finally call you mine. Though this very day wouldn't come any faster, I am still not going to get tired. I am going to wait for it to happen. It doesn't matter how long but I am hopeful the day will come one day. I am hopeful because you said we are going to be together day if not in next life. I am hopeful because I believe in you, in your words, and in your next life.

My darling, come visit me in my dream until we meet again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

i am wearing a specatcle

I am wearing a spectacle I still remember one of my lecturer at College saying “People who wears spectacles are intelligent.” And he asked one IQ to a girl with spectacle. Amazingly, she got the answer right.  “Wow! Could it be true? True that people with spectacle is intelligent?” I wondered inside, adoring her intelligence.  Since then, I used to give extra time in understanding people with spectacles especially the smaller children and the students. Whenever I see the student with spectacle, I understand them as the most hardworking and the intelligent one.  But now, my stupid believe is gradually changing. Ofcorse, to certain extent, it may be right because the eyes get defected when focused more on books and screens. But the real reason why a person wears spectacles is following the repeated health discomforts.  For almost a year from now, I used to get headache but not even once, I didn't doubt that the headache would be associated with my eyes proble