Skip to main content

Lets Connect back here.


Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you.

Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal.

But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had several of my readers asking me about my blogging. Initially, I didn’t give many thoughts on it. I was like, thank you, but there was not enough drive for me to write. But recently, I got a few more readers asking me. This time, I just couldn’t listen and get rid of it. I thought, even if one person likes reading my blog, who the hell am I to not give a shit? I will get back to my old self. I will just put in words whatever is in my mind just like I used to. I am thankful to those who made me get this feeling that I should write.

However, this doesn’t really mean I am going to attack the readers with the prolific writings. I can’t assure you how much I will be writing. Sometimes, there might be two posts in one day or sometimes no post at all even in two months. Moreover, Since the blog I maintain is not academically informative, many readers might not refer to it. But that’s okay. I am just going to keep the website live and keep a few of my readers connected with me.

Anyway, dear readers, I hope you all are keeping yourself fine. Haha. Are my greetings too late? Never mind. I am a person who is not very formal. I am sorry for this. I don’t start the day with a good morning or good afternoon. I would just get to the point if I need to talk. But this also doesn’t mean I am very rude. It’s just how I am. It’s weird actually. Nevertheless, I am really hopeful that you all are keeping fine. This pandemic, I hope it comes to end at the earliest so that all of us could see each other’s complete face, not just the eyes and the forehead. I hope you all can read this freely, completely and criticize my writings innocently.

Till then, be safe. Let’s catch up in the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My history for the blog

Blogging has never been my dream or it wasn’t actually in my mind up until I was in the final year at College. In fact, I have never heard of blogging until one of my college mates talked about his blog during our informal chit-chats.   I said inside “What nonsense is that thing called blog?”  He was saying “Blog is an online page, where we can write whatever. And it is almost like an online diary.”  Back in the room, I tried to find out more about blog. And I found out that ‘blog is an online page, like my friend said where we can publish, update and share it on the World Wide Web.’ Still, my impression was same because i felt i have no story to be shared to the world's page.  Thus, I never got curious in the blog thing and I didn’t even explore. By the way, I was facebook freak that time. And ofcorse, I am still the same. Whatever little thing I used to write other than my personal diary, I used to upload it under my timeline in the facebook. I used to get flat

He was one hell of a money lover:

We say, " I want to be employed to serve the Tsa - wa -sum; the king , country and people, but, have we ever realized that it is often not true? (The signatory stands of everyone to serve the Tsa - wa -sum is a second option and almost the 'by-the-way' service.) The truth is, 'I want to be employed to serve myself, my tummy and my needs the first. I want to make hell lots money'   Alright . Nobody is better in compromising for the better money. Definitely and most obviously, everybody would love to have the job that returns with handsome money. I apparently also make sure to know the salary range before I make the mind to try for any exciting jobs. But luckily, I am not as crazy over money as the man I am going to write-about in this post. And also, to my most reliefs, I also haven't met somebody as crazy over money as him. Well, I understand, if some situations have triggered him to be after money but the way he approached was odd, and it made me w