Skip to main content

My journey into blogging



Ouu…my title is giving an impression that I am already one of a successful blogger when I am still a developing larva inside a hard cocoon. 
 
Anyway, for every generation, they got a tale to tell. And here is my tale...

‘I heard, every individual is born with certain talents. While some can discover at the earliest, some takes little too much of time. They just need to wait and discover what it is anyway. 

Therefore, I was crazily in the look-out of what is my god gifted talent? You know, while I was in the pre-primary, I was selected for a ‘solo-song’ for the school concert. That time, I wondered if my talent is in singing. But I knew, I wasn’t really interested for the fact that there wasn’t much of opportunity for the kids unlike now. 

The next, I was also selected in the ‘Art club’ while I was young. I again thought if art (paintings) is my talent. However, I was again least interested. At home, my mother and Ana used to weave. Soon, my younger sister started picking up the skills. I was still an alien. Then, I realized weaving also is not my talent. 

However, I used to top in the examination. Ama used to say ‘since you are good at studies, it is alright even without other skills.’ The fact she didn’t knew about me was that ‘I wasn’t intelligent but a hard worker.’ 

Anyway, about blogging, I forced myself to it. I desperately wanted writing to be my talent because I hadn’t other talents. But I knew, I can’t be a good writer without being a voracious reader. Therefore, I picked my first book to read when I was in class eight. I read “the circle of Karma by Azhi Kunzang Choden.’ Since then, I started reading several other stories in the kuensel and in the library. Internet was out of my knowledge that time. 

I used to maintain a separate notebook to collect the favorite lines, sentences and phrases from the books I read. And whenever I wanted to write something, I used to refer that notebook and try to incorporate some relevant phrases out of it. Saying this, I am sounding like I have been reading too many books. But I know it will definitely be less than many of you guys. 

 Well, my journey to the blogging is not different than what I have written in 'My history for the blog. But I got one exciting news to be shared here, this time. Excited? Yes, I have the self-hosted blog with paid domain. While I have a niche in my mind, it’s not well synchronized for now. I will share it once everything starts functioning as expected. 

I don’t know if I have started with self hosted blog too early because for each feature i am knowing, there are another two unknown features popping up the way. Anyway, I have a good pocket of pro-bloggers whose service is readily available and who can guide me to the best way I want like Mr. Kimsea, Mr. Sherab Tenzin, Dr.Ugyen Dorji and Mr. Nayan. Knowing these pro-bloggers is my biggest accomplishment. I am just wishing that one day, I can be like them, expert in every functions of wordpress. And to you Dr. Ugyen, i am indebted to you. You know the reason right? I will not share it here anyway. Haha. I recommend everyone who wish to have the blog to get in touch with them and follow their blogs. I know this will be quite a hectic for them but i bet they are always willing to help because they say "Bloggers helps each other."

Well, i am not really worried if my blog can’t go well because what I need for now is the lessons and the experience because I believe in the maxim “Miracle is another name of hard work.” I commit to work hard to see the miracle out of blogging. Hahah…do you also feel like it would be a wonderful experience? I am excited!

 Thanking you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Connect back here.

Dear valued readers, Did you miss me? Yes, I know you did. Thank you. Well, I have had enough pause for the writing I mean updating in my blog. I just couldn’t get into the blog for some reasons, reasons that I cannot really figure out. At some point, I thought I am not going to write. Really. I thought I will just leave it. Not because I had no time. I had enough time. I spent 100s of hours watching Korean drama and reading some short fictional stories online. I enjoyed those hours more than I enjoy scribbling my nonsense like this. Maybe, I didn’t want to use my brain or waste my energy scribbling. Maybe, I like something more fun or something more luxurious like getting lazy and not doing anything good. Oh no, these excuses make no sense. Let the blame be on me. Yes, I just didn’t feel like writing. I was just that fat lazy fox, wanting to be ideal. But you know what? Do you know what got me writing this? It’s my readers who got me this pause button back to playing. I have had seve

I missed my blog

I missed my blog Though it is not more than a week that I last updated my blog but why do I feel like it has been a decade ago? You know, I don’t write regularly neither I write well when I do. I have never enjoyed one of my writing as much as I enjoys of all others. However, the creation of blog ID online has like insisting me to write, almost every day. I feel like something has gone missing if I don’t write anything in a day. A single sentence or a single paragraph suffices this feelings though.  But these days, I have been out on filed, on tour. This may seem like an excuse if I say I haven’t written anything. Well, to be honest, I haven’t written anything of my interest. It is because I just didn’t know what to write? People say “For a writer, they don’t need a topic. Everything can be the topic of interest.” But you know, since I am not a writer, nothing could be my topic. This somehow made me little too much embarrassed. Saying this, it may seem like I do wa

My history for the blog

Blogging has never been my dream or it wasn’t actually in my mind up until I was in the final year at College. In fact, I have never heard of blogging until one of my college mates talked about his blog during our informal chit-chats.   I said inside “What nonsense is that thing called blog?”  He was saying “Blog is an online page, where we can write whatever. And it is almost like an online diary.”  Back in the room, I tried to find out more about blog. And I found out that ‘blog is an online page, like my friend said where we can publish, update and share it on the World Wide Web.’ Still, my impression was same because i felt i have no story to be shared to the world's page.  Thus, I never got curious in the blog thing and I didn’t even explore. By the way, I was facebook freak that time. And ofcorse, I am still the same. Whatever little thing I used to write other than my personal diary, I used to upload it under my timeline in the facebook. I used to get flat